ONE OF THE MOST EXPERIENCED PROSTHODONTIST IN
THE WORLD FOR THE "ALL-ON-4® PROCEDURE"
- Most dentures are built and positioned incorrectly. Natural teeth are offset from the bone where dentures must sit over the bone. Dentures also wear down the back teeth and fail to support the face as they should.
- Dentures often fit poorly, and as your facial bone recedes with age the teeth are placed further towards the back causing your lips to lose natural support which gives you that sunken look many denture wearers have.
- If too much time passes there will be insufficient bone mass to complete an implant procedure, and your dentures will fail to stay in place at all. The earlier the dental implant procedure is completed the more cost effective it is. Why wait? See what Dr. Saj Jivraj can do for you.
- LOOK YEARS YOUNGER – All-on-4 Implants renews your quality of life by allowing you to keep your teeth where they belong: In your mouth.
- PERMANENT SOLUTION All-on-4 Implants have a 95% success rate and are second best alternative to natural teeth, making them a viable long-term solution.
- REGAIN ABILITY TO EAT ALL FOODS Easier eating. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- TALK WITH CONFIDENCE Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Putting teeth on dental implants requires precise surgical placement for esthetic functional and hygienic outcomes.
- Guided surgery offers significant advantages in planning and placement of multiple implants.
- Use of computer tomography with guides allows the surgeon to accurately place the implants in a minimal amount of time.
- Utilizing computerized diagnostics allows faster and more accurate implant placement.
AO4+ Implant Solution – George T.
George was suffering from tooth decay and gum disease. He unfortunately had to have all of his teeth removed. George was an engineer and understood the mechanics of dental implants and wanted something sturdy that was going to last him along time. He wanted fixed permanent teeth
- A complete work up was done including computer diagnostics so the implants could be placed in the right position.
- His prototype teeth were fabricated ahead of time.
- His implants were placed using computer guided surgery which can help precision in difficult situations.
- George was extremely satisfied with his temporary teeth.
- After healing final teeth were made.
- George enjoys his teeth and he says “The teeth feel so strong that I can bite into anything."
COMFORTABLE IMPLANT SURGERY
OPTIONS WITH SEDATION DENTISTRY!
One of the biggest benefits to becoming an All-on-4® patient with us is being able to choose the sedation dentistry option that suits your needs. We want you to be comfortable and have an enjoyable treatment process. Talk to us about your needs, including any dental anxiety you might have.
ALL-ON-4® IMPLANTS Vs. DENTURES:
WHICH IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
The decision to get All-On-4® Dental Implants Vs. Dentures is a very personal choice and involves several variables. When you meet with Dr. Saj Jivraj at Anacapa Dental Art Institute, Oxnard, California, he will discuss your options.
Some of the factors to consider is:
- How Many Missing Teeth You Have?
- Whether Or Not You Already Have Dentures?
- Your Bone Density & Overall Health, and
- The Costs Involved.
Together, we can determine the best course of action.
- They Look Beautiful
- They Don’t Wear
- They Won’t Stain
- They Are Incredibly Strong
How can just four implants replace all my teeth on the top or bottom?
How can a smile be made in one day, and what if I don’t like it?
I know dental implants can be expensive, is this going to be affordable?
Am I too old for this procedure?