ONE OF THE MOST EXPERIENCED PROSTHODONTIST IN
THE WORLD FOR THE "ALL-ON-4 PROCEDURE"
- Snap In dentures are built and positioned incorrectly. Natural teeth are offset from the bone where fixed dentures must sit over the bone. Cosmetic Dentures also wear down the back teeth and fail to support the face as they should.
- Partial Dentures often fit poorly, and as your facial bone recedes with age the teeth are placed further towards the back causing your lips to lose natural support which gives you that sunken look many denture wearers have.
- If too much time passes there will be insufficient bone mass to complete an implant procedure, and your full mouth dentures will fail to stay in place at all. The earlier the dental implant procedure is completed the more cost effective it is. Why wait? See what Dr. Saj Jivraj can do for you.
AO4+ Implant Solution – George T.
George was suffering from tooth decay and gum disease. He unfortunately had to have all of his teeth removed. George was an engineer and understood the mechanics of dental implants and wanted something sturdy that was going to last him along time. He wanted fixed permanent teeth
- A complete work up was done including computer diagnostics so the implants could be placed in the right position.
- His prototype teeth were fabricated ahead of time.
- His implants were placed using computer guided surgery which can help precision in difficult situations.
- George was extremely satisfied with his temporary teeth.
- After healing final teeth were made.
- George enjoys his teeth and he says “The teeth feel so strong that I can bite into anything."
- LOOK YEARS YOUNGER – All-on-4 Implants renews your quality of life by allowing you to keep your teeth where they belong: In your mouth.
- PERMANENT SOLUTION All-on-4 Implants have a 95% success rate and are second best alternative to natural teeth, making them a viable long-term solution.
- REGAIN ABILITY TO EAT ALL FOODS Easier eating. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- TALK WITH CONFIDENCE Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
One of the biggest benefits to becoming an All-on-4® patient with us is being able to choose the sedation dentistry option that suits your needs. We want you to be comfortable and have an enjoyable treatment process. Talk to us about your needs, including any dental anxiety you might have.
The decision to get All-On-4 Dental Implants Vs. Affordable Dentures is a very personal choice and involves several variables. When you meet with Dr. Saj Jivraj at Anacapa Dental Art Institute, Oxnard, California, he will discuss your options.
Some of the factors to consider is:
- How Many Missing Teeth You Have?
- Whether Or Not You Already Have Dentures?
- Your Bone Density & Overall Health, and
- Implants Cost over Dentures Cost.
Together, we can determine the best course of action.
- They Look Beautiful
- They Don’t Wear
- They Won’t Stain
- They Are Incredibly Strong
All-On-Four Denture Implants
- Secure Fit – No Slippage, loose or ill-fitting teeth.
- Comfort – Custom fit to your mouth means they are more comfortable too!
- Natural-Looking – Your teeth feel and act like natural teeth.
- Eat All Foods – No limit to your diet with permanent All-On-4 Denture Implants. You can eat all kinds of foods without fearing your teeth coming out.
- Look Younger – Prevent jaw shrinkage and bone loss with permanent dentures. You can even avoid some wrinkles without a sagging jawbone.
- Investment – While it is an investment in your health, the results are long-lasting and rarely need replacing.
- Convenience & Confidence – Never worry about your teeth! Eat, Smile, Talk and live your life confidently.
- Frequent Slippage – With removable dentures, frequent adjustments are needed.
- Awkward Fit – Removable dentures often grind.
- Plastic Looking – Feel fake in your mouth and often not as good of a match to your mouth.
- Limited Diet – With restricted chewing ability, you have to avoid certain foods like steak, corn on the cob or apples.
- Look Older – Removable dentures can lead to faster bon deterioration and wrinkles.
- Less Expensive – In the short run, removable dentures seem less expensive. However, the require frequent updates and replacements that add up over the years.
- Embarrassing – Denture wearers often worry about their teeth coming out. Denture wearers also hide their smile and may limit certain activities over fear of their teeth.
How can just four implants replace all my teeth on the top or bottom?
How can a smile be made in one day, and what if I don’t like it?
I know dental implants can be expensive, is this going to be affordable?
Am I too old for this procedure?