Are you in dentures?
Are you evaluating your tooth replacement options?
Many patients find dentures to be less than ideal because they may slip or shift in your mouth. Patients also find it inconvenient and embarrassing to remove their dentures for cleaning and to apply adhesive. Dentures can also cause difficulties in chewing, eating, and speaking. Ill-fitting dentures can cause a significant amount of discomfort and pain. California’s, Ventura County Best Cosmetic Dentist – Dr. Saj Jivraj located at Anacapa Dental Art Institute in Oxnard, wants to help you find a solution that is more comfortable, more attractive, and more durable: All-On-Four Dental Implants.
In the not-so-distant past, patients had few options for replacing lost or missing teeth in adulthood, and the most widely available method for replacing lost teeth was with dentures. Today, however, patients have options like Custom-Made Dentures, Implant Supported Dentures (All on 4), Bridges, and Dental Implants. For those afflicted with total tooth loss, the most common methods for prosthetic teeth include All on 4 or fixed permanent dentures. Our team offers important information to help you better understand your options.
Immediate Function- Have The Ability To Eat The Night of Your Surgery.`
The All on Four Implant Procedure, is a protocol where in one day with one surgery teeth are removed, 4 implants are placed, and (most likely) a fixed temporary bridge is placed. This surgery and restoration takes place in our office in about 3 hours. The final result is a great natural looking prosthesis, that is fixed to the implants at the time of surgery. It will be palate-less, comfortable, and secure. This will be worn for 4-6 months, then the final prosthesis is made. The final has titanium reinforcement and is meant to last a very long time. All on 4 Implant is a permanent solution to missing or lost teeth. It is essentially a fake teeth implant that feels, functions and looks like your natural teeth.
You Can Gain Your New Celebrity Smile Back With The All-On-Four Dental Implant Treatment Concept.
When it comes to weighing your options with tooth replacement, many people today are not seeking replacements with their Grandparents Dentures. No they are seeking out options to rebuild what was lost, regain the ability to speak and chew with the same ability as they had with their natural teeth.
In today’s blog post, I will highlight the differences and the advantages of the All on Four permanent dental implant solution compared to traditional dentures. You can also visit our page on the All on Four as well by clicking here.
Permanent Fixed Bridge.
This is not your grandparents denture. The all on four, is very slim, with very minimal pink acrylic. It lacks the flanges or “wings” that traditional dentures have. Because it is screwed into the implants, they hold the teeth in. The All on Four does not rock, does not move; it simply is rock solid fixed TEETH. You do not remove the All on Four, it is retrievable by us or your dentist, but not by you. This gives you the ultimate in security and a peace of mind.
Excellent Ability To Chew- You Will be Able to Generate the Same Force You Were With Natural Teeth
Conventional dentures rest on the gums – which by their nature move. It is well known in the dental literature that with conventional dentures patients are only able to function at 10%; with teeth patients are able to function at 100%. Much of a difference. With full mouth dental implants, they provide a stable foundation for which we can build a “superstructure” – the Fixed Bridge of the All on Four Implant concept. This arrangement of dental implants and prosthesis, transmit the forces the jaws generate directly to the food- translating in the ability to eat steak, etc. Much of the force is lost at the gums with conventional dentures.
Please note, in the 90 days after surgery, we ask that you maintain on a soft diet – this is the constancy of a 3 Musketeers bar. The bone around the implants during the first 3 months undergoes some changes and if overloaded, could be at risk of failure.
I can’t give enough praise for the compassionate & professional care I’ve been given by each and everyone at Anacapa Dental!! Dr. Jivraj is an extremely gentle & kind dentist who made me so comfortable every step of the way through many dental implants! The staff are incredibly kind and personable. I’ve been very impressed by Anacapa Dental and highly recommend them!! I did a lot of research before getting my dental implants….and I knew from the very first appointment that I made the perfect choice!
I am very happy with the whole office. I was very clean, well organized, sincere staff, gentle hands and very caring. I never liked going to the Dental office but my first visit here was enough to make me happy to come back. Dr. J is very knowledgeable and perfection in all that he does. He is good about making sure you know what every step is and what he wants to achieve. AWESOME Office
Competent, kind, caring, and genuinely concerned for my well being. Professional and a knowledgeable staff. The consultation went very well and I was able to relax and get through the process of restorative dental work. The Doctor is well trained by his credentials was at the center of all things and it is obvious the staff respect him as well as like him. Probably the most gentle dentist I have encountered. He was most concerned to give me options for my care. Thank you
Anacapa is simply the best. They are head and shoulders above any other dental office in the country. From friendliness, efficiency and most importantly knowledge ! I have never, ever had better treatment anywhere. Believe me, they know the most up to date treatments anywhere. If you want that million dollar smile go see Anacapa.
No Need For Adhesives
Denture creams and adhesives are a thing of the past when your denture is screwed in! There is absolutely no need for the goop!
Have A Great Natural Looking Smile.
The All on Four Implants is a great procedure for you to smile about. Replacing an entire arch of teeth can allow us to uniformly create a beautiful and bright smile in a day. You can feel free to smile, eat, drink, and speak knowing there is no slippage or chance for any embarrassing moment if your teeth slip or fall.
All-On-Four Denture Implants
- Secure Fit – No Slippage, loose or ill-fitting teeth.
- Comfort – Custom fit to your mouth means they are more comfortable too!
- Natural-Looking – Your teeth feel and act like natural teeth.
- Eat All Foods – No limit to your diet with permanent All-On-4 Denture Implants. You can eat all kinds of foods without fearing your teeth coming out.
- Look Younger – Prevent jaw shrinkage and bone loss with permanent dentures. You can even avoid some wrinkles without a sagging jawbone.
- Investment – While it is an investment in your health, the results are long-lasting and rarely need replacing.
- Convenience & Confidence – Never worry about your teeth! Eat, Smile, Talk and live your life confidently.
- Frequent Slippage – With removable dentures, frequent adjustments are needed.
- Awkward Fit – Removable dentures often grind.
- Plastic Looking – Feel fake in your mouth and often not as good of a match to your mouth.
- Limited Diet – With restricted chewing ability, you have to avoid certain foods like steak, corn on the cob or apples.
- Look Older – Removable dentures can lead to faster bon deterioration and wrinkles.
- Less Expensive – In the short run, removable dentures seem less expensive. However, the require frequent updates and replacements that add up over the years.
- Embarrassing – Denture wearers often worry about their teeth coming out. Denture wearers also hide their smile and may limit certain activities over fear of their teeth.
AO4+ Implant Solution – George T.
George was suffering from tooth decay and gum disease. He unfortunately had to have all of his teeth removed. George was an engineer and understood the mechanics of dental implants and wanted something sturdy that was going to last him along time. He wanted fixed permanent teeth
- A complete work up was done including computer diagnostics so the implants could be placed in the right position.
- His prototype teeth were fabricated ahead of time.
- His implants were placed using computer guided surgery which can help precision in difficult situations.
- George was extremely satisfied with his temporary teeth.
- After healing final teeth were made.
- George enjoys his teeth and he says “The teeth feel so strong that I can bite into anything."
COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION WITH DR JIVRAJ
If you are looking for Affordable Dental Implants, Implant Supported Dentures, Teeth Implants In A Day, All on 4 Dental Implants, Snap On Smile, Dental Implants For Dentures, Smile Makeover In A Day – Dr. Jivraj From Anacapa Dental Art Institute, located Conveniently in the Oxnard, Ventura County, CA emerges as a clear choice for all your Cosmetic Dentistry needs. Our Dental Office at Oxnard, CA is Accessible to Everyone in Ventura, Woodland Hills, Camarillo, Oxnard, Calabasas, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Hidden Hills, Lost Hills, Agoura Hills, Malibu. Dr. Jivraj – A California’s Top Cosmetic Dentist and Dental Implant Specialist Has Patients All The Way From Los Angeles to Santa Barbara. At Anacapa Dental, we provide custom financing options that can reduce the Cost of Dental Implant Procedures.