Many patients consider a bridge or dentures to replace one or multiple missing teeth. A bridge might be a quick fix for a missing tooth, but it isn’t nearly as cosmetically appealing as a dental implant, nor is it as beneficial for your overall mouth health. Dentures are also temporary and often need to be replaced; they also come with several inconveniences.
Dental implants, on the other hand, emulate the natural mechanics of a tooth and root structure, meaning the implant stimulates the bone in your mouth and fuses more securely. Unlike dentures and bridges, dental implants don’t lead to jawbone deterioration that can lead to further complications, such as periodontal disease, sinus problems, teeth shifting and more.
- Appearance: Implants can be customized to match an exact shade and shape, meaning they give you an improved smile that’s indistinguishable from your natural teeth.
- Function: Due to their stable design and durable materials, implants come with no diet restrictions and allow you to speak normally.
- Convenience: You can care for your dental implants like you would your natural teeth, unlike dentures that require special maintenance.
- Comfort: Dentures can slip or fit improperly in the mouth, causing discomfort. Dental implants feel as comfortable as natural teeth.
- Self-esteem: You’ll gain the confidence to smile in pictures again with dental implants, as people likely won’t even be able to tell you have them.
If you’re missing most or all of your teeth, you’ll be happy to know that we offer several solutions to give you a new, permanent smile. Whether you need one or two arches, here are the options we offer:
- Two-implant overdenture: More stable than traditional dentures, this option secures an overdenture to your mouth via two permanent implants, eliminating the risk of dentures falling out and improving chewing ability.
- All-on-4®: A Dr. Jivraj specialty, the All-on-4® treatment concept replace your entire arch with a prosthesis secure to your mouth via four implants. The tilted design of the implants provides unmatched stability and bone stimulation, while the prosthesis looks natural and beautiful.
I can’t give enough praise for the compassionate & professional care I’ve been given by each and everyone at Anacapa Dental!! Dr. Jivraj is an extremely gentle & kind dentist who made me so comfortable every step of the way through many dental implants! The staff are incredibly kind and personable. I’ve been very impressed by Anacapa Dental and highly recommend them!! I did a lot of research before getting my dental implants….and I knew from the very first appointment that I made the perfect choice!
I am very happy with the whole office. I was very clean, well organized, sincere staff, gentle hands and very caring. I never liked going to the Dental office but my first visit here was enough to make me happy to come back. Dr. J is very knowledgeable and perfection in all that he does. He is good about making sure you know what every step is and what he wants to achieve. AWESOME Office
Competent, kind, caring, and genuinely concerned for my well being. Professional and a knowledgeable staff. The consultation went very well and I was able to relax and get through the process of restorative dental work. The Doctor is well trained by his credentials was at the center of all things and it is obvious the staff respect him as well as like him. Probably the most gentle dentist I have encountered. He was most concerned to give me options for my care. Thank you
Anacapa is simply the best. They are head and shoulders above any other dental office in the country. From friendliness, efficiency and most importantly knowledge ! I have never, ever had better treatment anywhere. Believe me, they know the most up to date treatments anywhere. If you want that million dollar smile go see Anacapa.
The dental implant process involves a surgical procedure, but thanks to anesthesia, patients usually don’t experience any discomfort. During the surgery, a titanium implant is inserted into the jaw. A crown is then placed on the implant, appearing as natural as your real teeth. When inserted into the bone, the dental implant emulates the tooth and root system that your body naturally has in place. In fact, there is no other procedure that acts as close to the real thing in the field of dental surgeries. The implant looks, feels and functions just like the real thing, which means you get the comfort and joy of having a natural looking, healthy smile.
AO4+ Implant Solution – George T.
George was suffering from tooth decay and gum disease. He unfortunately had to have all of his teeth removed. George was an engineer and understood the mechanics of dental implants and wanted something sturdy that was going to last him along time. He wanted fixed permanent teeth
- A complete work up was done including computer diagnostics so the implants could be placed in the right position.
- His prototype teeth were fabricated ahead of time.
- His implants were placed using computer guided surgery which can help precision in difficult situations.
- George was extremely satisfied with his temporary teeth.
- After healing final teeth were made.
- George enjoys his teeth and he says “The teeth feel so strong that I can bite into anything."
Before any treatment takes place, you will first meet with Dr. Saj Jivraj and his expert staff at the Anacapa Dental Art Institute in your own private consultation. The goal of this meeting is to establish what you would like to attain in your treatment, what imperfections you would like to resolve and, of course, to meet our compassionate staff in order to understand why we are considered one of the leading dental offices in Ventura County. Please call us today to schedule your consultation.
COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION WITH DR JIVRAJ
If you are looking for Smile Makeover, Dental Implants, Implant Supported Dentures, Teeth In A Day, All-On-Four Implants or An Alternative to Dentures – You Can Trust Dr. Jivraj, The Top Prosthodontist in California, Ventura County. Located Conveniently in the Ventura Community, Premier Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Jivraj at Anacapa Dental Art Institute is Easily Accessible to Everyone in Ventura, Woodland Hills, Camarillo, Oxnard, Calabasas, Thousand Oaks, Hidden Hills, Lost Hills, Agoura Hills. Malibu. Dr Jivraj – A California’s Top Prosthodontist Has Patients All The Way From Los Angeles to Santa Barbara – Who Suffered from Missing Teeth, Embarrassing Smile, Poor Fitted Dentures Approaching Him For Their Cosmetic Dentistry Needs to Achieve That Celebrity Smile In Just One Day!