At Anacapa Dental located in Oxnard, Ventura, CA, the procedure begins with a thorough dental exam which includes imaging scans to determine the exact right location for each implant. Implants are made of titanium or zirconia materials which have a proven record of thoroughly integrating with bone and providing a solid foundation for restorative work.
Our Ventura County Based Anacapa Dental Art Institute uses advanced imaging equipment which allows Dr. Jivraj to confidently place each implant exactly as planned. Patients may need an additional session to prepare for AO4+ Smile Solution if they need extractions or if there is significant periodontal disease. A full plan of treatment is discussed with each patient to include any preparatory needed.
Patients at Anacapa Dental located at Oxnard, Ventura, CA who choose one of our advanced Dental Implant Options to replace their missing teeth can rest assured they are receiving superior care integrated with latest technology in implants and an On-Site Dental Lab. Having achieved the highest level of expertise in implant dentistry, Dr. Jivraj is committed to helping patients obtain healthy, beautiful teeth they are proud to reveal.
During the consultation process, Dr. Jivraj will listen to your concerns and perform an oral examination to determine the extent of your needs. By utilizing state-of-the-art x-ray and cone beam scan technology, he can assess your oral health and jawbone quality to make an accurate diagnosis and begin planning your procedure. Once the most beneficial dental implant option has been established, Dr. Jivraj will take the time to educate you on what to expect from the process.
If you are missing one tooth, you may be a good candidate for a Single Tooth Implant Procedure. This offers a permanent solution that most closely resembles your natural tooth. Replacing your teeth with a dental implant has many advantages over alternative options.
While Bridges are often used to fill the gap of a missing tooth, this treatment involves preparing the healthy adjacent teeth to secure the new false teeth and, therefore, compromising their structure. A dental implant, on the other hand, is a standalone replacement that not only replaces the single tooth without affecting others, but also replaces the root. This helps you avoid the deterioration of bone and soft tissue in the area that can result from a lack of stimulation caused by the absence of your tooth. Single tooth implant is a clear choice when compared to the bridges. Single tooth implant cost depends on various factors but it is often the cost effective solution to bridges.
If you have two or more missing teeth, consider the potential of a multiple tooth implant procedure. This is performed much like a single tooth implant but further restores the function and natural look of your teeth. Whether the missing teeth are next to each other or in different areas of the mouth, Dr. Jivraj prefers to utilize implants whenever possible due to their unparalleled benefits. Should you have several missing teeth, you may find implant supported dentures also called permanent dentures to better align with your goals.
Implant Supported Dentures utilize the advanced capabilities of implant technology to support a full arch of replacement teeth. If you are missing all of your teeth, Dr. Jivraj may recommend this option to help you regain function of your teeth while also preserving your jawbone density. By opting for implant supported dentures or dentures in a day, you can avoid the inconveniences that come with Traditional Dentures, such as denture movement, gum irritation, and food restrictions. Dental implants for dentures provide a solid foundation and can even help you chew and talk like normal again.
The all-on-4 implant procedure provides a simple and rapid approach to give patients what they want. If you wear a denture or have failing or missing teeth then All on Four could greatly improve your quality of life and restore your confidence. Latest Advances in dental implant therapy now allows patients to benefit from fixed bridgework on the same day, often without the need for bone grafting. This is a very successful and viable alternative to dentures and conventional implants. Dental Implants For Dentures Or Implant Supported Dentures provide a Permanent solution that provides you Teeth In A Day.
- You will have a beautiful smile, and a full set of functional teeth supported by a State of the Art implant system. Completely replace your old denture with a permanent dentures in just one day!
- Cheaper than conventional implants: Dental Implant Cost for All on four Technique can be offered for a fixed cost, which includes all consultations, appointments, implants and cosmetic dental work.
- Referring dentists can also participate in their patients’ treatment by inserting the final support structure.
I can’t give enough praise for the compassionate & professional care I’ve been given by each and everyone at Anacapa Dental!! Dr. Jivraj is an extremely gentle & kind dentist who made me so comfortable every step of the way through many dental implants! The staff are incredibly kind and personable. I’ve been very impressed by Anacapa Dental and highly recommend them!! I did a lot of research before getting my dental implants….and I knew from the very first appointment that I made the perfect choice!
I am very happy with the whole office. I was very clean, well organized, sincere staff, gentle hands and very caring. I never liked going to the Dental office but my first visit here was enough to make me happy to come back. Dr. J is very knowledgeable and perfection in all that he does. He is good about making sure you know what every step is and what he wants to achieve. AWESOME Office
Competent, kind, caring, and genuinely concerned for my well being. Professional and a knowledgeable staff. The consultation went very well and I was able to relax and get through the process of restorative dental work. The Doctor is well trained by his credentials was at the center of all things and it is obvious the staff respect him as well as like him. Probably the most gentle dentist I have encountered. He was most concerned to give me options for my care. Thank you
Anacapa is simply the best. They are head and shoulders above any other dental office in the country. From friendliness, efficiency and most importantly knowledge ! I have never, ever had better treatment anywhere. Believe me, they know the most up to date treatments anywhere. If you want that million dollar smile go see Anacapa.
- All on 4 is a much simplified concept for full arch rehabilitation that will provide predictable aesthetic, fixed, functional, non removable teeth in one day, without the need for bone grafting in most cases.
- Denture teeth are inserted and fixed to gums in the same day to be worn as a transitional prosthesis. The patient will be able to function on this prosthesis immediately.
- The AO4+ SMILE SOLUTION has been developed to maximize the use of available bone and to allow for immediate function and is a clear choice dental implant solution to obtain new teeth in just a day.
- The all on 4 implant solution takes advantage of the benefits of tilting the posterior implants to provide secure and optimal prosthetic support for a prosthetic bridge, even with minimum bone volume.
- The all on 4 implant process uses only four implants in edentulous jaws, making full use of dense bone at the front of the jaw, the implants are placed at exact angles.
AO4+ Implant Solution – George T.
George was suffering from tooth decay and gum disease. He unfortunately had to have all of his teeth removed. George was an engineer and understood the mechanics of dental implants and wanted something sturdy that was going to last him along time. He wanted fixed permanent teeth
- A complete work up was done including computer diagnostics so the implants could be placed in the right position.
- His prototype teeth were fabricated ahead of time.
- His implants were placed using computer guided surgery which can help precision in difficult situations.
- George was extremely satisfied with his temporary teeth.
- After healing final teeth were made.
- George enjoys his teeth and he says “The teeth feel so strong that I can bite into anything."
COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION WITH DR JIVRAJ
If you are looking for Affordable Dental Implants, Implant Supported Dentures, Teeth Implants In A Day, All on 4 Dental Implants, Snap On Smile, Dental Implants For Dentures, Smile Makeover In A Day – Dr. Jivraj From Anacapa Dental Art Institute, located Conveniently in the Oxnard, Ventura County, CA emerges as a clear choice for all your Cosmetic Dentistry needs. Our Dental Office at Oxnard, CA is Accessible to Everyone in Ventura, Woodland Hills, Camarillo, Oxnard, Calabasas, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Hidden Hills, Lost Hills, Agoura Hills, Malibu. Dr. Jivraj – A California’s Top Cosmetic Dentist and Dental Implant Specialist Has Patients All The Way From Los Angeles to Santa Barbara. At Anacapa Dental, we provide custom financing options that can reduce the Cost of Dental Implant Procedures.