High-quality porcelain veneers enhance your smile for many years to come, making them one of the best investments in cosmetic dentistry. Cheap Porcelain Veneers, on the other hand, may look fake and will likely need to be repaired or replaced within a few years.
The High Cost of Cheap Veneers
What if one of your veneers broke or fell off just before a big presentation or special event? Would the cost savings be worth it if your veneers started to stain or crack after just a few months?
You’re probably considering porcelain veneers because you want a million-dollar smile, so it just doesn’t make sense to sacrifice quality.
With some purchases, cost may be the most important factor. But veneers aren’t an item that you will use and discard. Cosmetic dentistry is something you live with all day, everyday.
Invest In Quality
Dentists who discount their work must find ways to reduce their costs, either through lower-quality materials or cutting corners on technique.
Quality of Porcelain Veneers Varies Depending on:
- Quality of the Material. The technology used to manufacture porcelain veneers has advanced by leaps and bounds in recent years. The lithium disilicate often used in today’s porcelain veneers is the strongest material (aside from metal) that is available in cosmetic dentistry. And unlike metal, porcelain is also the most natural-looking material.
- Skill of the Ceramist. Each porcelain veneer is hand-made, and only a master ceramist will be able to craft your so that they perfectly match the shape, size and color of your existing teeth.
- Cosmetic Skill of the Dentist. Each veneer must be carefully fitted and bonded to the tooth. This labor-intensive and technique-sensitive practice is best performed by an accredited and experienced cosmetic dentist like Dr. Jivraj at Anacapa Dental Art Institute, Oxnard, CA.
Veneers Financing Oxnard: How to Pay for Your Perfect Smile
If your smile isn’t what you want it to be, then high quality porcelain veneers could be the perfect option for you. However, many people do not consider these options, because they assume financing is not available for porcelain veneers. If you have always wanted veneers to create that brilliant, priceless smile (but didn’t think you could afford them) we have the solution for you!
At Anacapa Dental Art Institute, we want to make sure that each person who wants the best veneers in Oxnard near Camarillo has the chance to make their wish come true! We offer a variety of veneers financing solutions, and with our flexible payment options we will help you get the beautiful smile you have always wanted.
Porcelain Veneers Financing from Anacapa Dental Art Institute
- We offer many payment solutions to fit your needs and family budget. Two payment options that are quite popular with many of our patients are LendingClub and CareCredit.
- These are two of the leading companies in health care credit, and they offer loan or credit cards to individuals looking to pay for their healthcare needs. Using one of these financial institutions can make affording your dental care from Anacapa Dental Art Institute a reality.
- In addition to the options above, we also accept all major credit cards. Whether you want to use American Express, Discover, Visa, or MasterCard, we have got you covered. This essentially gives you the option of paying for your veneers procedure over a period of time that is right for you.
- We will also work with your insurance company to receive maximum insurance benefits, if applicable. While we are not listed as providers on any insurance providers lists, it may be possible to get reimbursement from your insurance provider for certain cosmetic dentistry procedures.
- Of course if you prefer, we do accept cash payments, as well as personal checks.
- Here at Anacapa Dental Art Institute, we institutionalize a fee-for-service system on all veneer work. This means that patients must pay for veneers on the same day as you begin the process. As you know, all insurance policies are different and many have stipulations on dental coverage.
- Therefore, we must make an educated guess as to how much your insurance may cover. While we cannot predict this, we make close approximations based on past patient experiences.
- However, we can assure you that your veneers procedure will not start without your full understanding of the costs involved.
- The cost of high quality porcelain veneers can scare some people; however, it is important to note that with our porcelain veneers financing options, we take away the scary part of the process!
- Our staff will help you work with your insurance company to find out if your dental insurance will cover a portion of your veneers procedure.
- Anacapa Dental Art Institute also offers credit options from two of the leading companies in health care credit: LendingClub and CareCredit.
- We also accept all major credit cards, allowing you to pay for your veneers on your own schedule.
- We will not begin your veneers procedure until you completely understand the costs involved.
High-quality porcelain veneers are an investment in your image. Don’t shoot yourself in the foot by settling for a cheap imitation. If you’re in the Ventura County area, our top cosmetic dentist would love to help you review your veneers options and get you on the road to a stunning smile!
Schedule a Complimentary Cosmetic Consultation Today!
Whether you need to have a stained or unattractive tooth capped, or you want to fix significant problems with your visible teeth, veneers can provide that smile for you. When it comes to efficiency of your time and proficiency of cosmetic dentistry techniques, Anacapa Dental Art Institute is the right choice for your teeth. Contact us to schedule your private consultation today and find out why we consider our dentists as the best cosmetic dentists in the area.
About Your Oxnard, CA Cosmetic Dentist:
We look forward to providing families with exceptional care and advanced treatment options. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Jivraj contact our Oxnard, CA, dental office today by calling 805-988-3320. Our office welcomes patients in and around Oxnard, CA, including Santa Barbara, Woodland Hills, Ventura, and the surrounding Southern California communities.