Can the appearance of your smile impact your ability to land an acting gig in Los Angeles? Absolutely yes. Can anything be done to perfect smiles that may not meet the aesthetic standards of California’s theater goers? Of course, several things can be done. Your transformation starts with a Call to Anacapa Dental Art Institute, Oxnard, Ventura County for a consultation with Dr. Saj Jivraj.
It doesn’t take much sleuthing to determine that a majority of the actors and actresses on and off of Hollywood have stunning smiles. This doesn’t mean that everyone on Hollywood has undergone cosmetic dentistry. However, if your smile is marred by obvious imperfections, you may want to, particularly if your goal is landing major roles.
As one of the first things people notice when they meet you, your smile is among your most important attributes. According to a study conducted by the ADA, 28% of young adults (aged 18-34) believe that the appearance of their smiles affects their ability to interview for a job. That same study found that:
- 25% of adults avoid smiling due to issues with their teeth
- 23% of adults feel embarrassed about their teeth
- 20% of adults experience anxiety due to the condition of their teeth
In the theater business, anxiety, embarrassment, and discomfort are all barriers to success. If you are experiencing any of these things, our Ventura County Cosmetic Dentists are here to help. Give us a call at 805-988-3320 to schedule an appointment and learn more.
We Can Perfect Your Smile
Our cosmetic dentists offer a comprehensive range of treatments that can be used, alone or in custom combinations, to address every imperfection in your mouth. Some of our most popular cosmetic services include:
- Tooth whitening – simple and effective, our tooth whitening services can lighten teeth several shades over the course of just one office visit
- Porcelain veneers – ideal for addressing several cosmetic imperfections, veneers can completely transform a smile over the course of three to four weeks
- Enamel contouring – for teeth that are asymmetrical, overlapped, or cracked, an in-office tooth reshaping treatment may be the fastest fix
- Gum lift – from a BOTOX® Cosmetic gum lift to pinhole gum rejuvenation, we offer several services that can address receding gums, exposed tooth roots, and elongated tooth appearance
- Wire-free orthodontics – options including Invisalign® can straighten your teeth in a fraction of the time required by wire-and-bracket braces
In some cases, a combination of cosmetic, restorative, and general dentistry services may be needed to completely perfect a smile. These combinations, known as a smile makeover, are particularly useful in cases where multiple cosmetic and functional issues are present. We can discuss this option during your consultation if combining procedures will serve you best.
No matter if you are trying to make your break on Hollywood or if your acting goals are less ambitious, your smile can have a direct impact on your prospects. We are here to provide you with the personalized services you need to ensure that impact is positive. Call us at (805) 988-3320 to schedule your initial consultation and learn more.
Schedule a Complimentary Cosmetic Consultation Today!
Whether you need to have a stained or unattractive tooth capped, or you want to fix significant problems with your visible teeth, veneers can provide that smile for you. When it comes to efficiency of your time and proficiency of cosmetic dentistry techniques, Anacapa Dental Art Institute is the right choice for your teeth. Contact us to schedule your private consultation today and find out why we consider our dentists as the best cosmetic dentists in the area.
About Your Oxnard, CA Cosmetic Dentist:
We look forward to providing families with exceptional care and advanced treatment options. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Jivraj contact our Oxnard, CA, dental office today by calling 805-988-3320. Our office welcomes patients in and around Oxnard, CA, including Santa Barbara, Woodland Hills, Ventura, and the surrounding Southern California communities.